Thank for participating everyone!! The contest has ended and the winner of the contest is Amanda, you can watch her video here: https://vine.co/v/eZihuOb2WeE
We’re having a Vine video Competition for Private Photo Vault and giving away a brand new 13″ 2015 MacBook Air.
So, here’s the deal:
- Create an original video that shows private photo vault’s icon (for at least a moment), hashtag it with #privatephotovault, and upload it to vine between May 1st and May 7th
- The video with the most loops by 11:59 PM PST on May 7th wins a brand new 2015 MacBook Air
The vine can be humorous, informational, etc. But remember, the most loops wins!
Here are some funny memes that have been posted on Instagram in the past that could be inspiration for a vine video.
- Video must show the icon from Private Photo Vault for at least a moment
- Video must have the hastag, #privatephotovault in the description
- Video must be uploaded to Vine between May 1st at 12:00 AM PST and May 7th 11:59 PM PST
- Cheating of any kind, including apps that you pay coins/money to get views, will be considered tampering and will result in disqualification from the contest
We’ve never done anything like this before, so you could have a good chance of winning!
Please check out the complete rules below and if you have any questions, leave a comment at the bottom of the page.
1. ENTRY: No purchase necessary to enter or win. Contestants will be entered by uploading an original video to Vine between May 1st at 12:00 AM PST 2015 and May 7th 11:59 PM PST 2015 and using the hashtag #privatephotovault. The video must also include the Private Photo Vault icon in it. By creating content with the intent of participating in this contest, you agree that you have read and will follow the Official Rules of this competition.
2. CONTENT RESTRICTIONS: No elements of the video may violate 3rd party copyright or trademark rights. No depictions of any individuals who have not granted permission to appear in the entry. No elements of the video may misrepresent the functionality of Private Photo Vault. Elements of the video may not include defamatory statements. Elements of the video must not contain illegal acts. Including any of these elements in the entry will result in disqualification from the contest.
3. ELIGIBILITY: This contest is open only to legal U.S. residents, over the age of 16. Employees of Legendary Software Labs LLC (along with its contractors, affiliates and subsidiaries) and their families are not eligible. Void where prohibited by law. Contestants residing in those areas where the contest is void may participate in the contest but may not win any prizes.
4. WINNER SELECTION: Employees of Legendary Software Labs LLC will determine the winner of the contest by seeing what vine video has the most loops at the end of the deadline. In the unlikely event of a tie, the contest length will be extended by 24 hours and the winner will be selected based upon which previously tied video has the most loops. If there is a tie again, this process will continue until a winner is selected.
5. PRIZE: The winner will receive a brand new 13″ 2015 Macbook Air. Legendary Software Labs LLC reserves the right to substitute the prize with one of equal or greater value if the advertised prize is unavailable.
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winner will be notified on Vine messages within 14 days after the determination date. Inability to contact a winner may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
7. GENERAL CONDITIONS:
a. Participants hereby grant Legendary Software Labs LLC a non-exclusive, perpetual, worldwide license to broadcast, publish, store, reproduce, distribute, syndicate, and otherwise use and exhibit the Submission (along with their names, voices, performance and/or likenesses) in all media now known and later come into being for purposes of trade or advertising without further compensation. Participants represent and warrant that they have full legal right, power and authority to grant Legendary Software Labs LLC the foregoing license and if applicable, have secured all necessary rights from any participants in, and contributors to, their Submission in order to grant such a license.
b. Legendary Software Labs LLC is under no obligation to use any Submission or return the Submissions to participants.
c. Winner will be required to execute and return a Certificate of Eligibility, Consent and General Release form within 14 days of notification. Non-compliance within this time period may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. Any income tax liability is the sole responsibility of the winner.
8. USE OF CONTEST INFORMATION: All entries become the property of Legendary Software Labs LLC. Legendary Software Labs LLC reserves the right to use any and all information related to the contest, including submissions provided by the contestants, for editorial, marketing and any other purpose, unless prohibited by law.
9. CONDUCT: All contest participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules. Legendary Software Labs LLC in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person it finds to be tampering with the contest, the operation of its web site or is otherwise in violation of these rules.
10. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Legendary Software Labs LLC is not responsible for late, lost or misdirected email or for any computer, online, telephone or technical malfunctions that may occur. If for any reason, the contest is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention or technical failures of any sort, Legendary Software Labs LLC may cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest. Entrants further agree to release Legendary Software Labs LLC from any liability resulting from, or related to participation in the contest. This competition is not affiliated with Vine in any way.
11. WINNER NAME: The name of the winner may be obtained by sending a self-addresses stamped envelope to: Social Media Contests, Legendary Software Labs LLC, 10161 Park Run Dr. #140 Las Vegas, NV 89145
Can I make more than one vine and have all of them be considered for the contest? Or is only one entry permitted?
Yes, you can make as many vines as you want and they will all be considered for the contest. Your vine with the most loops will be the one considered for the contest.
Is it okay if i use other social medias such as twitter to share the vine? My twitter has a very good amount of followers causing me to get many loops
Yes, it is fine to use other Social Media to share the vine.
Must I use the logo of photovault?
Yes, the logo must be used.
You do realize that nearly every one is going to be watching their vine all day?
You do realize that nearly every one is going to be watching their vine all day? Also does it have to be the full six seconds?
You are probably correct, however the competition has started and the rules can’t be changed now. There was no specification on length in the official rules, so it can be any length.
Hey i would like to report beastvinez to you i saw him go from 9000 loops to 11000 loops in 20 minutes then when i mentioned it to him the only loops that were counting were mine.
I will look into it.
It looks like his video will not qualify since it was uploaded before the start of the competition. It was uploaded yesterday, whereas the competition started today at 12:00 AM PST
How will the winner be contacted?
The winner will be contacted via Vine messages.
Also, another contest participant believes you are cheating, “5k loops in 20 mins with only 20 followers”. Please keep in mind if you are determined to be cheating in the contest, you will be disqualified.
Will using the app Socialbooster on iOS be considered cheating? You basically just get coins and then use them to get real loops from real vine users. Would that be considered cheating? I mean, the whole goal of the comp is to get loops, and its not like I’m getting fake loops, so I don’t see where I’m cheating. Thanks!
Here’s a link to the app 🙂
I looked into SocialBoost and it seems as though it would fall into the category of tampering with the contest. As a result, videos that use SocialBoost will be disqualified from the contest.
Are you sure this is against the rules? I mean, if the whole contest is about promotion, real people are still seeing the vine and giving actual loops, and might download the app in the end. I would hope you would reconsider, because not allowing us to get loops from means like that pretty much doesn’t allow anyone like me even a chance. Thanks, and I hope you take another look.
Would this be considered cheating? I’m doing a lot of work in the app to get loops for my vine.
Hey I’m reporting Noah Balduf cause he got 5k loops in 20 mins with like 20 followers. So please take a look at him
I’ll look into this in the morning.
Is there somewhere I can email you?
Hey is it true you all just dmed me (best twerk vines 428k) saying I cheated and I’m disqualified ? I have a lot of followers so I’m getting a lot of loops. Please get back to me thank you.
No, that was not me who DM’d you, someone must be trying to impersonate me on Vine. You are still fine.
Hey admin plz reply to this is socialbooster against the rules to use or not? I really want to use it if I can
If a video is discovered to be using SocialBoost or other similar apps to get loops, it will be considered tampering and result in disqualification from the contest.
hey i was just suspended which sucks because i would of won the contest
hi, its best twerk vines. i was suspended so im going to upload on a 15k account i have and have all my vine friends revine it so do not think i am cheating since it has 15k followers
disregard i am using my 211k for the ad still. please check my dm on kate upton 211k
Hello, im jasons edits on vine if you are wondering why i have about 12000 loops its because of my vine edit friends who revined me, just to let you know incase you thought i was cheating
I would like to report Nate because he has 120k+ loops with only 80 followers.
What happens if you just constantly watch your own vine 24/7 just to get a lot of loops? Does that disqualify you? Not saying I’ll do it but like someone else mentioned above, a lot of people will probably do that.. And how will you know if someone is using a third party app?
So i gave up on the contest but is there a way i can make suggestions for the app?
Sure, thanks for participating in the contest. You can message directly to [email protected] with your suggestions.
USERNAME nate just jumped 30k loops in 15 minutes. . IF THAT isn’t weird than I don’t know what is
I was wondering if you knew if the current leader, Nate might be cheating somehow? 175,000 loops on an account that has 85 followers seems virtually impossible.
That does seem unlikely. I will look into it.
I also noticed that the footage from his video was posted to YouTube a week before he posted it. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UG4bm1Iu2GU
This is Amenda Heeld. I’ve received a private message on Vine from “Kevin” at Private Photo Vault saying that I’ve been disqualified for cheating, and he instructed me to remove my post. My follower count and the number of likes and revines are all consistent with the loop count, so I would assume the message is a scam since it is also from an unverified account with no prior activity. Please let me know if you know anything about this. Thanks.
Yes, no one at Private Photo Vault sent you that message. You are fine.
Please let us know who the winner is on here. I keep receiving messages and coments from accounts claiming to be someone from Private Photo Vault.
I recorded the number of loops each person had last night at midnight. I will now verify that the winning submission meets the qualification for the contest and send out an e-mail shortly.